Hubner Industries LLC West Lebanon, IN
Duration of position: Approximately May 15, 2020 – Aug. 5, 2020
Performs regular inspections of grower and customer crop fields to monitor crop health and ongoing conditions. Provides inspection reports in a timely and accurate manner to increase customer and grower satisfaction and maintain the reputation and profitability of the organization.
- Drives company vehicle to designated field locations.
- Inspect fields and discusses results with Production Manager.
- Documents all findings on inspection reports and provides reports to Production Manager.
- Attends scheduled field scout meetings.
- Assists with additional agricultural retail and operational duties as time allows.
Other Job Functions:
- Supports and contributes to company goals and objectives through collaboration efforts.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Possesses a basic understanding of production agriculture.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including communication, decision making and business knowledge.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, a satisfactory driving record, and the ability to travel independently as needed.
- Required to work in all weather conditions (hot, wet, etc.)
- Must be able to walk fields and conduct visual inspections of crops.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on policies and procedures and safety as it relates to the requirements of the position.
- Ability and willingness to participate in a drug test and it must indicate a negative result in order to work for the organization.
Please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit all resumes and applications to email@example.com