HUBNER FARMS LLC
Corn and Soybean Production
Our production fields are in Western Indiana and Eastern Illinois, ensuring that your seed is grown right in the heart of the Corn Belt’s richest prairie soils.
- To optimize seed health and vigor, Hubner irrigates more than 50% of its corn production acres and a portion of soybean acres, with plans to expand irrigation capabilities even further.
- We have the ability to meet the needs of all maturities
- Our priority is to protect genetic purity. We achieve this with corn through:
- Time and Distance Isolation, proactive detasseling and rogueing procedures, active field scouting, and extensive kernel cleans
- All seed production fields are inspected to certification standards and 3rd party inspected by Indiana Crop Improvement Association.