HUBNER FARMS LLC
Corn and Soybean Production
- To optimize seed health and vigor, Hubner irrigates more than 50% of its corn production acres and a portion of soybean acres, with plans to expand irrigation capabilities even further.
- Our production fields are in Western Indiana and Eastern Illinois, ensuring that your seed is grown right in the heart of the Corn Belt’s richest prairie soils.
- We have the ability to meet the needs of all maturities
- Our priority is to protect genetic purity.
- We achieve this with corn through:
- Time and Distance Isolation, proactive detasseling and rogueing procedures, active field scouting, and extensive kernel cleans
- All seed production fields are inspected to certification standards and 3rd party inspected by Indiana Crop Improvement Association.