We have a full in-house lab where we can independently test each production lot to monitor the quality of your seed throughout the entire process. We complete inspections at each stage of processing to help ensure we are delivering our customers a superior product. Each production lot is also tested by a 3rd party. Our in house tests include:
- Our warm germination testing is used to determine the percentage of seed germination under the optimum conditions.
- Our cold test is basically a stress test which is stimulated through cold and wet conditions to indicate the seed vigor.
- Our TZ testing identifies problems associated with damage due to mechanical, insect, freeze, heat, seed coat check, disease, immaturity, and sprouting.
We can get product out the door to meet your business goals.
The following policy has been defined and documented by our President. It is implemented, maintained, and understood throughout our organization. Hubner Industries, LLC provides Premium Agricultural Seed Products and Services to all our customers.
- Our goal is achieved through “Teamwork”.
- We strive to continually improve our process so that we can deliver outstanding product quality, appearance and availability with accuracy and efficiency.
- We continuously train our associates in all Quality and Safety practices to achieve customer satisfaction and all other applicable requirements.