Hubner Industries LLC is a family-owned company, which has been in the seed production, treatment, packaging and distribution industry for 50 years. We pride ourselves on having outstanding quality and attention to detail. We want to make sure that our customers are getting the best quality product. We are a stable and growing company with a family-like atmosphere.
As a Seed Production Associate, you will be involved in all facets of seed production (corn & soybeans). Unlike a traditional manufacturing role, you will experience a variety of responsibilities throughout the year.
- Team Environment
- Able to lift up to 65 lbs, stand, bend, twist and climb
- Must be able to work in the heat, cold, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions when needed
- Forklift experience preferred
- CDL Certification preferred
- Inspecting and maintaining our seed crops
- Support other roles at the plant
- Harvest role
- Cleaning, treating & packaging seed
- Supporting maintenance work
- Warehousing and shipping seed to ensure our customers have the product they need
Health Insurance with vision
9 paid Holidays
Vacation and Personal Time
Company Lunches Throughout the Year
Annual Holiday Party
Annual Wage Review
Service Award Program
Short and Long term disability
Maturity/Paternity/Adoption Paid Leave
To apply for this job please visit hubnerindustries.com.